City Announces Holiday Trash Schedule
The City of West Plains has announced its residential trash pickup schedule over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- There will be no residential trash pickups on Monday, December 25, and Tuesday, December 26. Those days will be picked up on Wednesday, December 27. No other routes that week will be affected.
- There will also be no trash pickups on Monday, January 1, on New Year’s Day. Crews will be pick up those routes on Tuesday, January 2.
- The following is the remainder of the residential 2018 holiday trash schedule:
- Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday pickups will be Tuesday, January 16;
- Monday, February 19 President’s Day holiday pickups will be Tuesday, February 20;
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day holiday pickups will be Tuesday, May 29;
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day holiday pickups will be Thursday, July 5;
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day holiday pickups will be Tuesday, September 4;
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day holiday pickups will be Tuesday, October 9;
- Monday, November 11 Veteran’s Day holiday pickups will be Tuesday, November 13; and
- On Thanksgiving week (November 19-23), Monday and Tuesday pickups will be on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday pickups will be on Tuesday, and Friday pickups will be on Wednesday.